During these unprecedented times, uncertainty nationwide lockdown, stress and worry are the usual responses of masses. With people experiencing fear in the light of COVID-19 pandemic, the article below shares some simple tips to abide by and remain calm.
- Keep yourself informed. Listen to advice and recommendations from your national and local authorities. You must follow trusted news channels, such as local national TV and radio, and keep up-to-date with the latest news from reliable sources
- Follow a fixed routine. Keep up with daily routines as far as possible, or make new ones. This will keep your mind off stress
- Keep up with personal hygiene
- Eat healthy meals at regular times. Healthy meals include fruits and vegetables, protein-rich foods and dairy products.
- Regular physical exercise is important at all times
- A fixed bedtime routine is essential
- Allocate time for working and time for resting
- Devote time to things that you enjoy like reading books, cooking, watching a movie or talking to your closed ones